Apple is one of the world’s most renowned technology companies. It is very well known for the iPhone, iPad, and its Mac computers. It is also one of the frontrunners in the smartphone business. iTunes is Apple’s media Player and also download hub. But today, we are here today to talk about iTunes Login Sign In Account Guide.
iTunes is a Media Player, media library, and also an online radio. You can use it download music, videos, and other digital downloads on your iOS and Apple devices. iTunes Login can also be used on PCs running the Windows operating system. Users can also purchase and download TV Shows, audiobooks, podcasts, and ringtones.
The main aspect of the store is the iTunes Login from the devices which are the only way which you can use the app. So, we have prepared this article in a bid to explain to you the entire process. Keep on reading this post for the step-by-step tutorial of iTunes Login.
iTunes Login from iPhone
The Apple product that most of the users in the world use are the iPhone. Other devices include iPad and the Mac laptops and desktops. We will explain all the ways in different sections. We will start off with the iPhone method which is also the same for other iOS devices like iPad and iPod touch.
- iTunes is available by default on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, so you need not download the app separately.
- So, what you have to do is open the app on your device from the home screen.
- Then, scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page and you will see the iTunes login button.
- Tap on it and you will have to select an Account to sign in with.
- If you already have an iTunes account, then just tap on the “Use existing ID”.
- Then, type in your username and password and then click OK.
- This will log you into the iTunes sign in store.
- If you don’t have an Apple ID, then you’ll have to create one. Go to Settings and click Sign into your iPhone.
- Then select “Don’t have an Apple ID…..?” When a pop-up appears, click “Create Apple ID”.
- Enter your birth date, name, e-mail address and then create a unique password.
- Re-type the password to confirm it and that’s it. Your iTunes Account will be created.
Once you have created the account, you can then use it for iTunes Login on your iPhone or whichever device you have with you. When you do the iTunes Sign in, you also sign in automatically to the App Store, Music, iBooks, and Podcasts on your devices.
iTunes Sign In from Mac or PC
iPhone is not the only device that you can use to do iTunes Sign in among iPad and iPod touch. You can also perform the iTunes Login process from a Mac PC or a Windows PC. All you have to do is download and install the iTunes PC client from its official website. OK, let’s see the whole process in detail.
- If you don’t already have the latest version of the application on your PC from the following link.
- Once you click the link, your browser will redirect you to the download page of iTunes. It will automatically detect what PC you are using and accordingly give a download link.
- Click on that download link and the download will start. As soon as the download is complete, install the app.
- Open iTunes on your computer after installing it. There is a bar at the top of the window when you open the app.
- Select Account and click Sign in from the drop down menu.
- Enter your Apple account ID and password and hit the Enter button on your keyboard.
- If you don’t have an Apple ID, then you can create on by visiting the following link.
Create an Apple Account
- Follow the on-screen instructions to make the account and then after the successful creation of the account, you can use it for iTunes Login on your PC.
There are many things that you can do after the sign in process. You might already know that you can download apps and games, purchase music, podcasts, movies, TV Shows, etc. from the store. You can also edit your account info, payment methods, and check your purchase history.
iTunes Login on Apple TV
If you thought we were out of ways to log into iTunes Account, then you are wrong. There is yet one device from where you can sign in to the app. Apple TV is a digital media player that can receive media fro various sources and play them on a TV.
If you sign into iTunes from your Apple TV, then you can access all the Movies, TV shows, and music that you have already purchased from the Store. Here is how you can do the login process.
- iTunes is already installed on the Apple TV, so you won’t have to download and install the app separately.
- From the home screen, you will see the basic interface of the TV. Select Settings from the apps.
- Then navigate to Accounts> iTunes and App Store.
- Click on Sign in and then you will have to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Once, you have done that, you can access all your iTunes data like the music, Movies, and TV shows that you have bought and downloaded.
- If you don’t have an Apple ID to sign in, then you can create one by using either one of the methods from the previous sections.
This was the final device from which you can do the iTunes Login. The Apple TV is primarily used for watching movies and TV Shows and sometimes, even for listening to music.
If you can’t log in
In spite of the methods that we have mentioned above, there can be a scenario in which you still can’t do iTunes Login. This might be due to various reasons such as you may have forgotten your password or your account may have bean disabled. Also, there are various iTunes issues that run along which cause such problems.
There are solutions to these kinds of problems which we are going to discuss in this particular section.
If you have forgotten your password
- In this case, you must reset your password using the instructions we have provided.
- Click this link on your PC or your phone: Apple Account Page
- Once there, you will see the “Forgot Apple ID or password?”. Click that.
- Then you will have to enter your Apple ID and then select the option to reset your password.
- After that, you will have to choose one out of four methods and move forward with it.
- Your password will be reset after a few minutes.
If your Apple ID is disabled
- Sometimes, if you or anyone else has entered your password or any account information incorrectly for too many times, then your iTunes Login will get blocked.
- If your ID is disabled, go to Recover your Apple ID.
- Enter your ID and then enter your existing password to unlock your Account.
- If you use the two-step verification method, then you’ll have to use our security key and a trusted device.
- In the case of two-factor authentication, you need to have a trusted device with yourself to unlock the ID.
- You can use any of the above methods to unlock your ID, one that you are comfortable with.
If you forgot your Apple ID
- In case you have forgotten your iTunes Login ID, then you can follow the below steps to recover it.
- Most of the times, the Apple ID is your email address that you use normally.
- You can try and sign in using your previous email addresses.
- Another way is to go to the Apple ID Page and click“Forgot ID or passwords?”
- It will ask you to enter your Apple ID, then click Forgot ID.
- After that, you must enter your name and email address.
- This will find you your Apple ID in a few minutes.
- If you are signed in with your Apple ID on one of your other devices, then you can check that too.
These were the many ways you can recover you Apple or iTunes Account or the password for it. You can also reset your password and enable your Account if it has been disabled. Or, you may wish to delete your account and get a new account for iTunes Sign up to resolve this issue.
The primary objective of this section was to prepare you for the situation in which you couldn’t do the iTunes login on either of your Apple devices. If that situation ever arises in the future, then you have the complete tutorial with you to help you. You can use this post at that time to get you out of that situation.
With this, we would like to conclude the post on the topic of iTunes Login Sign In Account Guide. I bet that after this detailed discussion on the topic, you will have understood everything that we have explained to you in toady. Anyways, if you have any qualms or queries about the topic, then you can contact us at iTunes Accounts.