We all know that on the iOS devices, there are the famous iTunes services by which most of the media resources are managed. Most of the services on the Apple’s devices run with the support of iTunes login and Apple ID. But, there are also various means to log out the iTunes. We are going to discuss on How to sign out of iTunes application and services.
Just as important it is to log in to use the services, it is also important at times to log out or sign out of iTunes services. Suppose you are using a shared PC or iOS device, then you definitely have to sign out to avoid other users gain access to your account and make purchases from your ID.
So, go through this article to know all the possible ways to Sign out of iTunes services on the iOS device.
Steps to Sign out of iTunes
Now, as you have seen the importance of signing out of the iTunes services, we are going to get at it here. The ways of signing out of the service actually depend on the kind of login you are at. For information on creating iTunes Account click here. In this article, we are going to discuss three of the most typical ways the users access the iTunes services. These are as follows;
- Method 1: Sign out from library screen; In this method, the user is already using the iTunes services and accessing the media files. To Sign out from the library, users should do the following:
- The user should access the “Store” tab on the top menu bar.
- The drop-down menu will appear in which you will see the “Sign out” tab.
- Click on it and you will easily sign out of iTunes from your library menu directly.
- Method 2: Sign out from iTunes Store menu; Here, the users who have accessed the app store menu can also sign out from there by following these steps:
- Next, to the search bar, there is the profile menu access tab. It is a drop-down menu so click on it to unfold the other options.
- You will see the “Sign Out” tab in the menu there below your Apple ID credentials.
- Then, click on the Sign out tab and a warning message will appear asking your authorization to sign out.
- Confirm to this and allow the servers to log you out of the iTunes Store services.
- Method 3: Sign out of iTunes from an iOS device; This is when you are using the iTunes services on the iPhone device. Here,
- Tap on the “Settings” panel on your iOS device.
- Go to the “iTunes & App Store” options.
- You will see the details of the Apple ID that you are currently logged in with. Tap on it to see the specific options for that ID.
- Then, a pop-up will appear with few options on it. There you will see the “Sign out” tab which you will click on. This will complete the Sign out process.
So, these were the ways by which you can sign out of iTunes services on your iOS devices. You can make your choice from any of the methods here to successfully get through the sign-out process.
Finally, we would like to end this article here now. We hope that you all are clear with the steps to Sign out of iTunes Application services. If there is any query then you can contact us at iTunes Login. Thank you for visiting this article.